2015 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Birch Hills County is looking to fill the following full time position. This position will commence immediately and remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
- Public Works Shop Labourer (one position)
- Candidates for the full time labourer position must possess a minimum of a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- The ability to read the County map and knowledge of the County would be an asset.
- All candidates will be required to perform daily inspections and maintenance on their respective equipment.
- All candidates will be required to do lifting and other physically demanding duties for this respective position as indicated by the foreman or supervisor.
For more information on this position call Dion Hynes.
Send resume and driver’s abstract to:
Director of Public Works
Birch Hills County Phone: (780) 694-3793
Box 157 Fax: (780) 694-3788
Wanham AB T0H 3P0
All applications will be received until the position is filled.