ASB SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Birch Hills County Agricultural Service Board is currently looking to fill the following Seasonal Positions:
- Summer Labourer – (July - August)
- Weed Inspector/Sprayer – (May - September)
- Roadside Mower – (May-September)
- Candidates for the seasonal positions must possess a minimum of a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the County and the ability to read a map would be an asset.
- All candidates will be required to perform daily inspections and maintenance on their respective equipment.
- All candidates will be required to maintain a daily log and any other information related to their respective position as indicated by Managers or Supervisors.
Please indicate which position you are applying for. Send resume and driver’s abstract to Amanda Ouellet, Director of Agriculture at email@example.com (or see contact info at the top of this page). All applications will be received until the positions are filled. Only those considered for the positions will be contacted for interviews.